The official HIC website is at http://www.hicoin.us and the wallet can be found there.
If you want to get more out of your CPU hash power, here’s a better way to mine (This method could easily double your hashing rate).
First, set up your wallet to accept an external mining application
1. Go to the windows search bar and type in ‘folder’. Select the icon that shows up which says “FOLDER OPTIONS” or something similar.
2. Go to the VIEW tab and select the button that says SHOW HIDDEN FILES, FOLDERS, etc, and uncheck the box that says HIDE EXTENSIONS FOR KNOWN TYPES. Keep this window open so you can change the settings back to hide files/folders and extensions AFTER you finish the steps below
3. Go to your C: drive and navigate to the ‘C:\Users\<YOUR_LOGIN_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Hawaiicoin’, where <YOUR_LOGIN_USERNAME> is your login user identity for windows.
4. Right click anywhere in this (Hawaiicoin) folder where there is black space and select NEW TEXT DOCUMENT. Open the new document and paste the following lines into it:
5. Click on FILE then SAVEAS. The file name needs to be exactly spelled out as ‘hawaiicoin.conf’ without the quotes. Drop down the options for SAVEAS TYPE and select ALL FILES then click the SAVE button.
6. Restart/start your Hawaiicoin wallet.
Next, get the miner application and set it up to mine against the wallet
1. Download CPUminer from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpuminer/files/latest/download
2. Unzip the files into a folder
3. Open up a dos window by clicking on the start/search menu in windows and typing ‘cmd’
4. Navigate to the folder you saved the CPUminer files to. Example: ‘cd c:\users\<YOUR_LOGIN_USERNAME>\desktop\cpuminer’
5. Type in: ‘minerd.exe -o http://localhost:9334 -u user -p pass’